Power Probe PPBJP01GS Power Pack and Jump Starter (Red)Model: pwpnppbjp01gs
Product Features & specs :
Power Probe PPBJP01GS Power Pack and Jump Starter (Red)
- Integrated flashlight helps the jumper provide safety with its constant on, Flashing or SOS features for dark nights
- If the jump starter is connected to the vehicle for 45 seconds without successfully starting the engine, the jump starter will automatically go into sleep mode to avoid reverse charging
- Overload and thermal protection, if voltage or temperature exceed parameters, the jump starter will be automatically disengaged and automatically reset
- Output short circuit protection in case of any short circuit, the red light will be visible and the jump starter will automatically disengage
- Power Pack and Jump Starter (Red) - PPBJP01GS
Power Probe Inc. manufactures its products to the highest quality standards and we are committed to meet or exceed customer expectations. Accordingly, we warranty our products against manufacturing defects in parts and workmanship for a period of twelve months from the original date of purchase. This warranty does not extend to damage caused by misuse, modifications, shipping damage or loss, abuse, accidents, use on improper voltage/current and normal wear and tear. Warranty is voided for any product that has been opened or altered in any way. Proof of purchase as evidence the unit was purchased within the warranty period from an authorized dealer, is required for warranty service.
In the unlikely event a problem is experienced with any of our products, a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number must be obtained either through our website at www.powerprobe.com, or by contacting us toll-free at 800-655-3585. Each product to be returned must have the item number, description of the problem and serial number (if available). All returns must have a RMA number marked clearly on the outside of the shipping box, and printed RMA form enclosed inside the box. Only Power Probe can determine if product can be repaired or must be replaced. If product is out of warranty, charges will apply for either product repair or factory- refurbished replacement with limited warranty.
Any returns for refund or account credit must be done within 30 days from the original date of purchase. A return merchandise authorization (RMA) number must also be obtained either through our website at www.powerprobe.com, or by contacting us toll-free at 800-655-3585. Customer is responsible for the cost of the return shipping. All returns for refund or account credit must be in re-sellable condition, which includes having the original packing material, product box, any and all accessories and instruction manuals. Only Power Probe can determine if returned product is in re-sellable condition or not.