Porter-Cable PCCK647LB 20V MAX 1.5 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless 1/4 in. Impact Driver KitPorter-Cable Model: pcbnpcck647lb
Product Features & specs :
Porter-Cable PCCK647LB 20V MAX 1.5 Ah Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless 1/4 in. Impact Driver Kit
- Brushless motor provides 50% more runtime
- Powerful motor provides 1,400 in-lbs. of torque for large fastening applications
- Transmission provides 2,700 max RPM's for speed of fastening applications
- 1/4 in. quick-change hex for one handed quick and easy bit changes
- Compact size at 5.8 in. for work in tight spaces
- Lightweight at 2.9 lbs. (with battery) for reduced user fatigue
- 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion Brushless 1/4in. Impact Driver - PCCK647LB
- (2) 20V MAX 1.3 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - PCC680L
- Battery Charger - PCC699L
Q & A :
Standard Warranty - PORTER-CABLE LIMITED THREE YEAR WARRANTY (1 year for reconditioned products
PORTER-CABLE will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.portercable.com or call (888) 848-5175. This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, PORTER-CABLE tools are covered by our:
- 1 YEAR FREE SERVICE: PORTER-CABLE will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your PORTER-CABLE Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- LATIN AMERICA: This warranty does not apply to products sold in Latin America. For products sold in Latin America, see country specific warranty information contained in the packaging, call the local company or see website for warranty information.
To register your tool for warranty service visit our website at www.portercable.com.
To obtain information on warranty performance, please write to: PORTER-CABLE CORPORATION, 4825 Highway 45 North, Jackson, Tennessee 38305; Attention: Product Service. THE FOREGOING OBLIGATION IS PORTER-CABLE'S SOLE LIABILITY UNDER THIS OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL PORTER-CABLE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.