Porter-Cable CMB15 0.8 HP 1.5 Gallon Oil-Free Hand Carry Air Compressor KitPorter-Cable Model: pcbncmb15
FREE 2-Day Shipping
15% off orders over $200! Use code: ID4SALE See Details
Product Features & specs :
Porter-Cable CMB15 0.8 HP 1.5 Gallon Oil-Free Hand Carry Air Compressor Kit
This 150 PSI, 1.5 gal Oil-Free Fully Shrouded Compressor allows for quick compressor recovery time. The fully enclosed design provides protection from hot or moving parts. The 150 PSI max tank pressure stores more air in the tank for longer runtime and the durable oil-free pump allows for long life and no maintenance. The motor starts easily in cold weather or with an extension cord and runs quieter for a more acceptable work environment.
2.0 SCFM at 90 PSI allows for quick compressor recovery time, per ISO1217
150 PSI max tank pressure stores more air in the tank for longer tool runtimes
Low Amp 120V motor starts easily in cold weather or with extension cord
Low Noise at 79 dBA (Tested per ISO3744) for a quieter work environment
25 ft. coil hose and 8 pc accessory kit facilitate a number of inflation tasks
1.5 Gal tank in shroud is easy to carry, includes water drain valve and rubber feet
Durable oil-free pump for long life and no maintenance
Only 20 lbs for easy portability
Fully enclosed design provides protection from hot or moving parts
0.8 HP 1.5 Gallon Oil-Free Fully Shrouded Hand Carry Compressor- CMB15
25 ft. Nylon Coil Hose
(2) Tapered Nozzles
1/4 in. Tire Chuck
2 Pc high flow Inflator/Deflator
Operating Pressure (PSI)
Air Consumption at 90 PSI (SCFM)
Air Consumption at 40 PSI (SCFM)
Noise Rating (dBA)
Q & A :
Equipment Warranty - LIMITED WARRANTY
PORTER-CABLE CORPORATIONwarrants to the original purchaser that all products covered under this warranty are free from defects in material and workmanship. Products covered under this warranty include air compressors, air tools, service parts, pressure washers, and generators, which have the following warranty periods:
NEW CONDITION Items:
- 3 YEARS - Limited warranty on 2-stage oil-free air compressor pumps that operate at 1725 RPM.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on oil-lubricated air compressor pumps.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on all other air compressor components.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on electric generator alternators.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on other generator components.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on pneumatic air tools as described in Porter-Cable general catalog.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on pressure washers used in consumer applications (i.e. personal residential household usage only).
- 90 DAY - Pressure washers used for commercial applications (income producing) and service parts.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on all accessories.
- 30 DAYS - Pressure Washers
- 2 YEARS - Compressors
- 2 YEARS - Generators
Porter-Cable will repair or replace, at Porter-Cable's option, products or components which have failed within the warranty period. Service will be scheduled according to the normal work flow and business hours at the service center location, and the availability of replacement parts. All decisions of Porter-Cable Corporation with regard to this limited warranty shall be final.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
RESPONSIBILITY OF ORIGINAL PURCHASER (initial User):
- To process a warranty claim on this product, DO NOT return it to the retailer. The product must be evaluated by a Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center. For the location of the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center call 1-888-559-8550, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Retain original cash register sales receipt as proof of purchase for warranty work.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the product as described in the Owners Manual(s).
- Deliver or ship the product to the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center. Freight costs, if any, must be paid by the purchaser.
- Air compressors with 60 and 80 gallon tanks will be inspected at the site of installation. Contact the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center that provides on-site service calls, for service call arrangements.
- If the purchaser does not receive satisfactory results from the Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center , the purchaser should contact Porter-Cable.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Merchandise that has become damaged or inoperative because of ordinary wear, misuse*, cold, heat, rain, excessive humidity, freeze damage, use of improper chemicals, negligence, accident, failure to operate the product in accordance with the instructions provided in the Owners Manual(s) supplied with the product, improper maintenance, the use of accessories or attachments not recommended by Porter-Cable, or unauthorized repair or alterations.
- *An air compressor that pumps air more than 50% during a one hour period is considered misuse because the air compressor is undersized for the required air demand.
- Repair and transportation costs of merchandise determined not to be defective.
- Costs associated with assembly, required oil, adjustments or other installation and start-up costs.
- Expendable parts or accessories supplied with the product which are expected to become inoperative or unusable after a reasonable period of use, including but not limited to sanding disks or pads, saw and shear blades, grinding stones, springs, chisels, nozzles, o-rings, air jets, washers and similar accessories.
- Merchandise sold by Porter-Cable which has been manufactured by and identified as the product of another company, such as gasoline engines. The product manufacturer's warranty, if any, will apply.
- ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, DAMAGE, OR EXPENSE THAT MAY RESULT FROM ANY DEFECT, FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OF THE PRODUCT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Jackson, TN USA