Porter-Cable 4216 12 in. Deluxe Dovetail Jig Combination KitPorter-Cable Model: pcbn4216
Last 5 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Porter-Cable 4216 12 in. Deluxe Dovetail Jig Combination Kit
- Includes template 4211 for half-blind, rabbeted half-blind and sliding dovetails
- Includes template 4213 for through dovetails and box joints
- Includes template 4215 for miniature through and half-blind dovetails, and miniature box joints
- Template alignment lines and router bit depth gauges allow for quick, easy set-up
- Router bit depth gauges allow the user to set bit depth without measuring
- On-board instructions provide clear user guidance for the various applications
- Machined aluminum templates provide superior cutting accuracy and long term durability
- Durable, single-piece steel base design requires no assembly and allows clamping or bolting directly to the work bench
- Accommodates stock from 1/4 in. to 1-1/8 in. thick
- Heavy-duty cam-type clamps with sandpaper-backed locking bars provide firm grip of wood
- 12 in. Deluxe Dovetail Jig - 4216
- Through Dovetail/Box Joint Template - 4213
- Miniature Template - 4215
- Half-Blind/Sliding Dovetail Template - 4211
- (4) Router Bits - 43776PC, 43743PC, 43014PC and 43777PC
- (4) Template Guides - 42037, 42040, 42046 and 42054
- (2) Lock Nuts - 42237
- Instruction Manual
so when the bits wear out or it gets damaged you cant use the jig any more you have to get a new one. and costumer service says they cant help you
This jig is well-built, handsome, and makes beautiful things with wood, just like the reviewer. LOL
There is a supplemental manual available online only, which is (bizarrely enough) nearly impossible to find on the manufacturers website. Search the Web for "porter cable dovetail jig supplemental manual" and you can get to it, though. And you won't need it for most projects anyway.
Have a ton of dove tails to
Do on my Mitter station
Will need to get back to this later
I have faith in porter cable products
Q & A :
can the mini do full though and can it be used on 1/4 material?
Standard Warranty - PORTER-CABLE LIMITED THREE YEAR WARRANTY (1 year for reconditioned products
PORTER-CABLE will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.portercable.com or call (888) 848-5175. This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, PORTER-CABLE tools are covered by our:
- 1 YEAR FREE SERVICE: PORTER-CABLE will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your PORTER-CABLE Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- LATIN AMERICA: This warranty does not apply to products sold in Latin America. For products sold in Latin America, see country specific warranty information contained in the packaging, call the local company or see website for warranty information.
To register your tool for warranty service visit our website at www.portercable.com.
To obtain information on warranty performance, please write to: PORTER-CABLE CORPORATION, 4825 Highway 45 North, Jackson, Tennessee 38305; Attention: Product Service. THE FOREGOING OBLIGATION IS PORTER-CABLE'S SOLE LIABILITY UNDER THIS OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL PORTER-CABLE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.