Since 1938 Precision Instruments has manufactured the torque products that industry depends on. Whether the application involves delicate fasteners at 8 oz-in. of torque, or massive bolts at 10,000 lbs-ft., Precision Instruments has a solution to fit your needs.
- Engineered precision bearing surfaces extend the calibrated life of the M-line to as many as 60,000 cycles or more and ensure the most reliable performance possible
- In addition to flawless operation at release, calibration is completely external, unlike traditional mechanism that require disassembly and the replacement of blocks and shims
- Accurate within 3% of reading from 20% of full scale to full scale clockwise and counterclockwise
- Exclusive Patented Calibration Mechanism allows for calibration in both the clockwise and counter-clockwise directions, plus with regard to spring rate without the disassembly of the wrench
- Mechanism protects against contamination of the working mechanism and makes calibration quick and easy
- Exclusive Patented Roller-Release removes over 95% of the friction inherent in other click wrenches, thereby extending life and providing for more reliable operation
- 3/8 in. Drive 15 - 100 lbs-ft. Flex Head Click Torque Wrench - M2FR100FX