The Precision Instruments C2FR100F 3/8 in. Drive 100 ft-lbs. Split-Beam Click-Type Torque Wrench overcomes many of the problems associated with micrometer-style clock wrenches in abusive environments.
The wrench has few components, and all critical parts are welded together at assembly. There is no need to "work in" a C series torque wrench before using it for the first time, nor is it necessary to adjust to the lowest torque setting after use. Setting the tool requires only fingertip force since the adjustment mechanism is not under load.
- Tool does not have to be "turned down" after use, providing convenience
- Adjustment knob eliminates spring tension, so setting torque on adjustable wrenches is fast and easy
- Torque setting locks on adjustable wrenches for repetitive applications
- 17-5/8 in. length is designed to provide the leverage required for maximum torque applications, as well as provide the needed reach for those hard-to-reach areas
- Innovative torque mechanism requires only fingertip force to adjust, providing speed and efficiency
- 3/8 in. Drive 100 ft-lbs. Split-Beam Click-Type Torque Wrench - C2FR100F