Value is at the core of the OTC Tool and Equipment portfolio. Whether it's a simple repair or the most complex drivability concern, these award-winning tools universally solve problems faster, and at better value, than any other product available. Whether it's a specialty tool or unique piece of service equipment, OTC provides top solutions to modern automotive service challenges while in increasing technicians' productivity and shop profits.
- Works on Ford, GM, and Chrysler vehicles with Saginaw, Thompson and Ford C111 and C2 power steering pumps
- Fits 1-1/8 in., 1-1/4 in., 1-5/16 in., and 1-3/8 in. pulley hub diameters including 1988 and newer GM cars equipped with Quad 4 engines; 1991 and newer GM minivans with 3.1 L and 3800 V-6 engines; 1991 to current Ford 4.6L engines with a metric shaft
- Also includes OTC 7931 spacer for work on Chrysler Cirrus, Dodge Stratus and Plymouth Breeze
- Kit has everything you need to remove and install power steering pump pulleys
- Power Steering Pump Pulley Kit - 7830A