Adapter Set For 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) by OTC. This kit is used with ball joint service kit No. 7249 to remove and install upper and lower ball joints on 1967-current 1/2- and 3/4-ton 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) vehicles having the Dana44 front axle (found on Ford, GM, Dodge, IHC and Jeep vehicles). Designed using state-of-the-art technology and high-quality materials, this product will serve you reliably for years to come. It will meet your requirements and provide excellent quality at a budget-friendly price.
- 38354 receiving tube with 2-1/4 inch OD, 2 inch ID, and is 2 inches long
- 39976 installing tube: 2 inch OD, 1-3/4 inch ID, 3 inches long
- 222304 receiving tube: 2-1/2 inch OD, 2-1/4 inch ID, 3/4 inch long
- Manufactured from premium materials
- 4WD Ball Joint Service Set - 7704