Value is at the core of the OTC Tool and Equipment portfolio. Whether it's a simple repair or the most complex drivability concern, these award-winning tools universally solve problems faster, and at better value, than any other product available. Whether it's a specialty tool or unique piece of service equipment, OTC provides top solutions to modern automotive service challenges while in increasing technicians' productivity and shop profits.
- Allows you to manually rotate an engine
- Insert tool into the flywheel housing until it engages the ring gear, then attach a 1/2 in. square drive ratchet or breaker bar and turn
- Load-bearing collar provides friction-free operation while rotating the tool in the housing
- Works on Cummins B and C series diesel engines and 5.9L liter diesels used in Dodge pickups
- Cummins Engine Barring Tool - 7471A