Value is at the core of the OTC Tool and Equipment portfolio. Whether it's a simple repair or the most complex drivability concern, these award-winning tools universally solve problems faster, and at better value, than any other product available. Whether it's a specialty tool or unique piece of service equipment, OTC provides top solutions to modern automotive service challenges while in increasing technicians' productivity and shop profits.
- This service tool easily removes stubborn, corroded bearings without damaging U-joint components, even in limited space
- The tool applies up to 7 tons of force to separate yoke assemblies and remove bearings
- Far superior to sledgehammer methods
- Works on Meritor 16N, 17N, 18N, and 1710 series U-joints and Spicer 1600/1610 to 1880 series U-joints
- Spicer U-Joint Service Set - 7057