Value is at the core of the OTC Tool and Equipment portfolio. Whether it's a simple repair or the most complex drivability concern, these award-winning tools universally solve problems faster, and at better value, than any other product available. Whether it's a specialty tool or unique piece of service equipment, OTC provides top solutions to modern automotive service challenges while in increasing technicians' productivity and shop profits.
- Provides many of the great features of its 5713 big brother, at a more economical price
- Trigger-style discharge valve allows for optimum airflow control while allowing both hands to firmly hold the tank/valve assembly, critical for effective and safe use
- Unique nozzle design significantly reduces "blowback recoil" and contains discharge holes strategically placed for optimum inflation of a wide range of tire sizes and wheel diameters
- Inline design allows for a comfortable distance from the tire and wheel while seating
- ASME approved 2-gallon tank with inlet valve, pressure gauge, and relief pressure valve for safety