The OTC 5300 provides a 3 ton service jack with a lifting range of 5-3/4 in. to 18-1/2 in. and a pair of 3-ton jack stands with a base of 8-1/4 in. x 7-1/2 in. and height range of 12 in. to 17-11/16 in. The jack has a flanged upper body edge that increases strength to resist twisting. Its light, compact design makes the jack easy and convenient to use. A built-in safety overload system prevents use beyond rated capacity and rear swivel casters allow for easy maneuvering and positioning.
- These stands also have welded foot pads to resist sinking into soft ground or asphalt and have 11 adjustable positions. Base: 8-1/4 in. x 7-1/2 in.; Height Range: 12 in. to 17-11/16 in.
- A durable baked enamel finish resists corrosion, these stands also conform to ANSI PALD load rating standard and are factory tested before shipment
- The jack stands have a formed and welded steel base for strength and a self-locking ratchet handle cannot be released under load
- 4 in. saddle diameter, 21 in. overall reach, 6-1/2 in. frame height, 39-1/2 in. handle length, and a floor space of 13-1/2 in. x 24-1/2 in.
- 8-1/4 in. x 7-1/2 in. base and a height range of 12 in. to 17-11/16 in.
- Stinger 3-Ton Jack Pack - 5300