OTC Air-Assisted 2,000 pounds Capacity High-Lift transmission jack for shops with in-ground or above-the-floor vehicle hoists. The low height of 41-1/2 inch allows transmission to be rolled out from under bus or other vehicle's frame. A clearance problem with competitors' jacks. The metered, foot-operated air pump allows effortless lifting of the transmission into place, controlling the load precisely during removal and installation. The operation is twice as fast as competitive jacks powered by a hand pump, and it costs less.
- The safety bypass prevents damage caused by a system overload
- A dedicated adapter that fits the popular Allison 500 and 600 series automatic transmissions is included
- Covered by OTC Lifetime Marathon Warranty
- Low height of 41-1/2 inch allows transmission to be rolled out from under bus or other vehicle's frame
- 2,000 lbs. Heavy-Duty Transmission Jack for Trucks and Buses - 5078