Value is at the core of the OTC Tool and Equipment portfolio. Whether it's a simple repair or the most complex drivability concern, these award-winning tools universally solve problems faster, and at better value, than any other product available. Whether it's a specialty tool or unique piece of service equipment, OTC provides top solutions to modern automotive service challenges while in increasing technicians' productivity and shop profits.
- EPA regulations require all diesel engines manufactured on or after January 1, 2010 to meet lowered NOx emissions standards
- SCR-equipped engines require the periodic addition of Diesel Exhaust Fluid to enable the process
- DEF is available in a bottle from most truck stops, and some have installed bulk DEF dispensers near the Diesel Fuel pumps
- Makes simple and quick process for an operator or technician to get an accurate measurement of UREA concentration in DEF or AdBlue solution
- DEF Refractometer Kit - 5025