Saves the vehicle's on-board diagnostic memory and other on-board memory components such as anti-theft radios, digital clocks, radio presets, seats, mirrors, comfort settings, etc. when the vehicle's battery is removed or disconnected.
- OBD II cable for fast connection to the vehicle
- Cigarette lighter adapter for use with vehicles that do not have an OBD II connector
- LED lights confirm circuit between the cigarette lighter/power outlet and the vehicle's battery with the ignition on or off
- State of charge indicator identifies when the memory saver needs to be plugged in for recharge
- Resettable fuse protects against excessive current draw through either the OBD II connector or the vehicle's cigarette lighter
- High capacity, rechargeable sealed lead acid battery for extended service between charges
- Professional Memory Saver Kit - 3177A