Socket has a 3/4 square drive opening permitting the use of an extension and torque wrench to tighten locknut as required. Locknut removal and installation is simple even when wide-rim wheels are involved since a long extension may be attached to the socket to provide the necessary clearance. Socket is made of high-strength steel; openings resists round-out.Warranty void if tool is subjected to impact wrench use. 3-5/8 6 Lug. Wrench for servicing Chevrolet and GMC 15 000 lb. axles; 17 000 lb. 2-spd. axles; 15 000 lb. trailing axles. Socket O.D. is 3-5/8 .
- Wrench for servicing 1954 to current Chev. and GMC
- Socket is made of high-strength steel
- Warranty void if tool is subjected to impact wrench use. 3-5/8 6 Lug
- Openings resists round-out
- Tubular Spannar Wrenches - 1931