OTC is a major manufacturer and supplier of professional vehicle electronic diagnostic equipment, automotive fuel maintenance and a wide range of servicing tools and equipment.
- 4-3/8 in. 8 point locknut socket
- Wheel bearing locknuts are easy to remove or install with these specially designed sockets
- Sockets are made of high-strength steel and openings resist rounding out
- Can be used with an extension and torque wrench to tighten the locknut as required
- 3/4 in. square drive opening, permitting the use of an extension and torque wrench to tighten the locknut as required
- Locknut removal and installation is simple, even when wide-rim wheels are involved, since a long extension may be attached to the socket to provide the necessary clearance
- 4-3/8 in. 3/4 in. Drive 8-Point Wheel Bearing Locknut Socket - 1917