The Oregon 571037 PowerSharp 18 in. Replacement Saw Chain is a low profile chain with a 3/8 in. pitch, 0.050 in. gauge and a sharpening stone designed specifically for the CS1500 Corded Electric Chainsaw. Oregon saw chain is used as original equipment by approximately 90 percent of the world's chain saw manufacturers and by most of the world's professional loggers, farmers, and homeowners. The cutting chain stays sharper longer than most saw users expect, but is easy to re-sharpen when the time comes. It also has lubrication, low-vibration, and low-kickback features built right in.
- Top-sharpening design allows the cutters to be sharpened rapidly on the saw by pulling the PowerSharp lever on the chainsaw for 3 - 5 seconds
- Chisel-style cutters deliver efficient cutting with an excellent stay-sharp top cutter design allowing the chain to last 2 - 3 times longer than non-PowerSharp saw chains
- Ramped depth gauges and guidance drive links deliver smooth cutting action and low-kickback performance
- Replacement saw chain meets ANSI B175.1 and CSA Z62.3 standards, and includes a sharpening stone designed to be used only with the Oregon CS1500 Chain Saw
- PowerSharp 18 in. Replacement Saw Chain for CS1500 - 571037
- Sharpening Stone
- (2) Sharpening Stone Screws