The Numax 3-in-1 Nailer and Stapler gives you the versatility of three different fasteners in one tool: 18 gauge brads (3/8 in. to 2 in. long), 18 gauge staples (1/2 in. to 1-5/8 in. long), and 16 gauge finish nails (3/4 in. to 2 in. long). Designed for quick reloading, the magazine effortlessly switches between fastener types without any kind of adjustment.
With a comfort grip handle and a light weight at just 2 pounds, you can work all day without tiring out your arm. An adjustable depth makes it easy to set a consistent driving depth, and the no-mar nose tip protects your work surface from marks and scratches. The air exhaust is adjustable, and an air filter and anti-dust cap keep the internal parts clean. Reload indicators make it easy to quickly check if you need to load more fasteners.
To get started, open the magazine and load the staples or nails. Each fastener type is loaded differently, as seen in the pictures provided. When holding the nailer/stapler, the 18 gauge brads are loaded on the left side, 18 gauge staples are loaded in the center, and the 16 gauge nails are loaded on the right. Connect your tool to a compressor set to 60 – 110 PSI, and be sure to read the manual for additional safety information. To fire, press the nose against your work surface and pull the single fire trigger. The Numax 3-in1 Nailer and Stapler is covered by a 1 Year Limited Warranty and 30 Day Wearable Parts Warranty.
- 3-in-1 design is compatible with 18 ga. staples, 18 ga. brad nails, and 16 ga. finish nails
- No-mar tip protects your work surface from dents, scratches, and other damage
- Reload indicators make it easy to see when you are running low on fasteners
- 360-degree adjustable exhaust keeps air, dust, and debris out of your face or workspace
- Comfort padded grip and lightweight ergonomic design allows extended daily use with less fatigue
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.