If you need speed, precision, or just want to save your hand from using a hand stapler all day, then the Numax Fine Wire Stapler is the perfect choice. Powered by an air compressor, the pneumatic stapler fires 20 gauge fine wire staples that are 1/4 in. to 9/16 in. long with a 3/8 in. crown. Arrow T50 staples work perfectly, and are easy to find in your local hardware or office supply store.
With a comfort grip handle and a light weight at just under 2 pounds, you can work all day without tiring out your arm. To prevent any accidental firing, the nose of the stapler has a safety contact that you press into your work surface before firing. The tip of the safety contact has a no-mar cover that protects your work surface from marks and scratches. An air filter and anti-dust cap help keep the internal parts clean and ready to go.
To get started, open the magazine and load the staples in the bottom compartment. Connect your tool to a compressor set to 60 – 100 PSI, and be sure to read the manual for additional safety information. Press the nose against your work surface and pull the single fire trigger. The Numax Fine Wire Stapler is covered by a 1 Year Limited Warranty and 30 Day Wearable Parts Warranty.
- Bottom load magazine uses 20 gauge fine wire staples (1/4 in. - 9/16 in.) and Arrow T50 Staples
- Comfort padded grip and lightweight ergonomic design allows extended daily use with less fatigue
- No-mar safety contact prevents accidental firing while protecting the work surface from scratches
- Air filter/anti-dust cap keeps the interior components clean and functioning smoothly
- Ideal for upholstery, screening, insulation, house wrap, roofing felt, and small craft projects
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.