The NOVA JS70N 2.75 in. Universal Chuck Jaw Set is an accessory designed to expand your range and capacity of your standard NOVA Chuck for specific projects and applications. It universally fits any NOVA chuck for maximum flexibility, saving you money from not having to purchase duplicate accessories. With an expanded and reverse dovetail design, this jaw set is perfect for bowls and spigot projects. The dovetail profile is designed specifically to offer maximum holding strength without crushing wood fibers on your work piece. It can hold work in both contraction and expansions modes, and it is precisely machined from a single solid piece of 1045 high tensile steel for precision closing, durability, and a long life.
- Perfect for small bowls and unsupported spigot work on mini or midi lathes
- Special NOVA dovetail profile designed to provide maximum strength and holding in wood turning applications without crushing wood fibers
- Great range as projects can be mounted and turned using either the expansion or contraction mode
- Same jaw fixing system across all NOVA Chuck models provides complete system interchangeability
- 2.75 in. Universal Chuck Jaw Set - JS70N