Very useful when turning large diameter pieces or roughing unbalanced work prior to chucking, as with end grain hollow forms. The principle is that the increased diameter of the drive greatly reduces the risk of slipping due to the increased leverage resulting from turning a larger diameter workpiece. Compatible with lathes with 1-1/4 in. 8TPI Spindle thread only, this spur center has replaceable and adjustable tips that allow you to secure your work pieces properly.
- HEAVY duty spur center for holding big projects securely
- Removeable points that you can sharpen yourself
- Threads off and on easily to all 1-1/4 in. 8TPI Lathes
- Strong hold for virtually any project
- Convertible and customisable, you can use all four blades or remove, one or two to suit your project (removing more than 2 is not recommended)
- (1) Jumbo Spur Center - 9087
- (4) Replaceable Blades
- (1) Adjustable Centerpoint
- (1) Allen Wrench
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to chemicals including Ethanol in alcoholic beverages, a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Ethyl alcohol in alcoholic beverages, a chemical known to the State of California to cause Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.