The NOVA 2MT Pen Mandrel Saver is perfect for saving the center point and the Pen Mandrel shaft from damage caused by overtightening the tailstock center. Suitable for all lathes with 2MT Tailstock Quill the Nova mandrel saver, solves this problem because your mandrel shaft goes through the hollow live center. Your bushings press against the center with zero pressure on the mandrel shaft. The tube and bushing assembly tightens up by turning your tailstock quill adjustment wheel eliminating the problem.
- No need for extra spacer bushing as the system adapts to the length of your project
- Adapts to nearly every Pen mandrel on the market with a shaft diameter of .245 in. or smaller
- No need for the knurled nut that sometimes gets lost, misplaced or stripped
- Mandrel fits all tailstocks with a 2MT taper
- (1) Pen Mandrel Saver 2MT - 9048
- Instruction Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to chemicals including Ethanol in alcoholic beverages, a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Ethyl alcohol in alcoholic beverages, a chemical known to the State of California to cause Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.