The NOVA 9028 12 in. Tool Rest Bar is part of the modular NOVA Tool Rest System, a flexible system which allows you to mix and match your tool rest posts and supports to create the perfect tool rest for your needs. It requires one of NOVA Tools Rest Posts (sold separately). This threaded bar enables you to use different NOVA tool rest posts as needed. The 12 in. length is perfect for most mini lathes or when you want more precise tool control for smaller work on your larger lathe. Made from cast steel with a stainless steel top rod, this unit provides durability and smooth operation. It is backed by a full replacement 2-year warranty from Teknatool International, since 1955.
- Economical modular system allows flexibility
- Cast steel bodies with stainless steel wear rods on top edge
- Can be used with all Nova Module tool posts for versatility
- Added peace of mind with 2 year warranty
- 12 in. Tool Rest for Module Tool Rest System - 9028
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.