The NOVA 9006 Woodsurfer Bowl Rest is a unique curved toolrest to make bowl turning easier. It has a 1 in. solid cast iron shank for a super strong platform. It is the perfect partner of the NOVA OR3000 29 in. Outrigger Accessory, suitable for all lathes with a 1 in. toolpost fitting, and is excellent for large bowls.
- Cast from high grade cast iron with solid section thickness and CAD generated gussets at critical points so it can withstand extremely high stresses with practically no distortion
- Sturdy enough to handle the immense turning capacity of the NOVA 1624 and DVR XP, among others
- Industry standard 1 in. shank provides solid platform for turning and will fit on other lathes
- Compatible with all NOVA lathes except the Comet II Midi Lathe
- Woodsurfer Bowl Rest - 9006
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.