The NOVA 8303 Infinity Bowl Jaws Series #3 are for bowl or platter projects, and designed to securely grip an internal dovetail or external foot mounting. It delivers fast and positive jaw changes which are much faster and less hassle than the screw fastening method with the older NOVA chuck models and other chuck brands. They work with the NOVA Infinity Quick Change System and taper cam lock in line with the forward rotation of the chuck to be safe to use at higher speeds and with larger work. The Series #3 are larger, more robust and rigid than the older jaw designs, providing enhanced work holding and turning possibilities.
- Designed to hold medium bowls, plates and platters and comes standard with NOVA Chucks 8012 and 8013
- External dovetail grip internal bowl recess while internal dovetail grip bowl foot
- Able to grip round dowels with its capacity overlapping Series #2 and #4 Bowl Jaws
- Stronger jaw design is has a 15% thicker base and a 130% wider jaw face than traditional Nova JS50N Jaws for max stability and rigidity
- 20% more external dovetail recess depth compared to traditional Nova JS50N Jaws means more useable grip available
- Infinity Bowl Jaws Series #3 - 8303