The NOVA 6027 4-Piece Universal Jaw Set is an accessory set designed to expand your range and capacity of your standard NOVA chuck for specific projects and applications. They universally fit any NOVA chuck for maximum flexibility, saving you money from no longer needing to purchase duplicate accessories. Including in this set is the Mini Spigot Chuck Jaw set, Mini Step Chuck Jaw set, 2.75 in Chuck Jaw set, and the 0.78 in. Mini Chuck Jaw Set, each providing different functionalities to provide maximum versatility. All four sets have a wood turning dovetail profile that offers maximum holding strength without damaging wood fibers, and can be used in expansion and contraction modes. Machined from a single solid piece of 1045 high tensile steel, you are guaranteed to receive precise closing, durability, and a long life from each of jaw sets.
- Universal Mini Spigot Chuck Jaw Set has a long nose to allow for very powerful spigot grip for smaller work such as lace bobbins
- Universal Mini Three Step Chuck Jaw Set has three steps providing optimum gripping of three base sizes with minimal crush damage to the wood, and has an internal spigot grip to hold small unsupported or supported spindle work
- A 2.75 in. Universal Chuck Jaw Set is perfect for bowls and spigot projects with expanded and reverse dovetail design
- The 0.78 in. Universal Mini Chuck Jaw Set is ideal to use on midi and mini lathes to hold and turn small bowls and unsupported small spigot pieces
- Special NOVA dovetail profile designed to provide maximum strength and holding in wood turning applications without crushing wood fibers
- Great range as projects can be mounted and turned using either the expansion or contraction mode
- Same jaw fixing system across all NOVA Chuck models provides complete system interchangeability
- Universal Mini Spigot Chuck Jaw Set - 6026
- Universal Mini Three Step Chuck Jaw Set - 6025
- 2.75 in. Universal Chuck Jaw Set - JS70N
- 0.78 in. Universal Mini Chuck Jaw Set - JS20N
Compliance and Restrictions
Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.