The NOVA 6025 Universal Mini Three Step Chuck Jaw Set is an accessory designed to expand your range and capacity of your standard NOVA chuck for specific projects and applications. It universally fits to any NOVA chuck for maximum flexibility, saving you money from not needing to purchase duplicate accessories. This jaw set features three step sizes providing optimum gripping of three base sizes to minimize any damage onto the work piece. Internally, the three step jaw set has a spigot grip for small unsupported or supported spindle work. And with a special NOVA turning dovetail profile, it offers maximum strength and holding in wood turning without crushing wood fibers. Expansion and contraction mode holding capabilities round out the 6025, which is made from a single solid piece of 1045 high tensile steel to provide precise closing, durability, and a long life.
- Three step sizes provide optimum gripping of bases with minimal crush damage to the wood
- Internal spigot grip holds small unsupported or supported spindle work
- Same jaw fixing system across all NOVA chuck models provides complete system interchangeability
- Great range as projects can be mounted and turned using either the expansion or contraction mode
- Special NOVA dovetail profile designed to provide maximum strength and holding in wood turning applications without crushing wood fibers
- Universal Mini Three Step Chuck Jaw Set - 6025