The NOVA 6021 Universal Soft Chuck Jaw Set is an accessory designed to expand your range and capacity of your standard NOVA chuck for specific projects and applications. It universally fits any NOVA chuck for maximum flexibility, saving you money from not having to purchase duplicate accessories. This jaw set is a unique set as it is made from soft nylon that the user can cut, mold and customize to their requirement for special work holding applications. They provide mark-less holding and the thin jaw body provides flexibility.
- The four segments of quality nylon can be turned, sawn, drilled, or tapped to shape using standard tools
- Being made of nylon allows most woods to be held without markings
- Vibrant red color makes it easy to see profiles so you can eliminate any errors that may have added up from mounting the jaws to the chuck then to the spindle
- Provides maximum holding for you specific work piece since you can turn out the exact diameter required
- You can profile any shape you require, limited only by the fastening heads, to receive a great amount of flexibility
- Universal Soft Chuck Jaw Set - 6021