The NOVA 6019 1.37 in. Universal Bowl Chuck Jaw Set is an accessory designed to expand your range and capacity of your standard NOVA chuck for specific projects and applications. It universally fits any NOVA chuck for maximum flexibility, saving you money from having to purchase unneeded duplicate accessories. This jaw set is ideal for small work, with a special dovetail profile that is designed specifically for maximum holding strength without crushing wood fibers. The 6019 is machined from a single solid piece of 1045 high tensile steel for precise closing, durability, and long life while being able to hold work items in both the contraction and expansion modes.
- Special NOVA dovetail profile designed to provide maximum strength and holding in wood turning applications without crushing wood fibers
- Great range as projects can be mounted and turned using either the expansion or contraction mode
- Same jaw fixing system across all NOVA Chuck models provides complete system interchangeability
- Perfect for small to medium size items with maximum grip provided by the dovetail
- 1.37 in. Universal Bowl Chuck Jaw Set - 6019
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.