The NOVA 6014 3 in. Universal Bowl Chuck Jaw Set is an accessory designed to expand your range and capacity of your standard NOVA chuck for specific projects and applications. It universally fits a NOVA chuck for maximum flexibility, saving you money from not having to purchase duplicate accessories. The jaw set has dovetail walls that are three times the thickness of conventional jaw types to provide rugged work holding on larger and heavier bowls with screws going right through the wall section to add more securing force where it s needed. Expanded and reverse dovetails hold footed bowls securely without harming wood fibers both in the contraction and expansion modes. Built from a single solid piece of 1045 high tensile steel, this Bowl Chuck Jaw Set provides precise closing, durability, and a long life.
- Dovetail walls are three times thicker than conventional jaws for rugged work holding which make them great for larger and heavier bowls
- Screws go right through the wall section to add more securing force where it's needed most
- Same jaw fixing system across all NOVA chuck models provides complete system interchangeability
- Holding power for large bowls and also moderate hollow forms
- Deep smooth walled dovetail holds wood gently but very firmly, and is ideal for large bowls and hollow forms
- 3 in. Universal Bowl Chuck Jaw Set - 6014
Compliance and Restrictions
Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.