The NOVA 6008 Dovetail Chuck Chisel enables you to quickly and accurately make dovetail recess for the chucking of a bowl. It ensures that you produce a dovetail with a sharp, clean edge to match up exactly to the contour of the NOVA accessory jaw and give maximum holding power to your chuck. It is also scared with a handy mark out so you may use as a guide.
- Purposely designed scraping tool to quickly and easily make the dovetail recess to match popular NOVA chuck jaws for the chucking of a bowl
- Small size and easily controlled scraping cuts makes it very fast to form professional dovetails for beginning turners
- Made from hard wearing H2 high speed steel, it is hardened for sharp cutting and demanding turning conditions
- Handy mark out scales can be used as guides to mark the diameter you want to cut your dovetail to
- Pre-sharpened so that you only have to maintain the bevel edge
- Dovetail Chuck Chisel - 6008
Compliance and Restrictions
Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.