The NOVA 6006 Universal Mini Cole Chuck Jaw Set is an accessory designed to expand your range and capacity of your standard NOVA chuck for specific projects and applications. It universally fits any NOVA chuck for maximum flexibility, saving money from not having you purchase duplicate accessories. The Mini Cole Jaw Set is versatile, designed for the re-chucking of bowls to remove chuck marks, add decoration or to re-shape the bottom of bowls that have already been turned. These jaws have many advantages over traditional vacuum chucking, such as being able to add other accessory jaws making a combination jaw facility and expanding dovetail facility for mounting platters, or a reverse dovetail for footed bowls. The 6006 is constructed from die-cast aluminum with pre-set holes for precise closing, durability, and a long life, with additional accessory bumpers available.
- Designed for the re-chucking of bowls to remove chuck marks, add decoration or to re-shape the bottoms of bowls that have already been turned
- Other NOVA jaw sets can be fitted to the Cole Jaws making a combination jaw facility
- Suitable for lathes with minimum 8 in. diameter swing
- Additional accessory rubber bumpers are available to add versatility to the jaw set
- Great range as projects can be mounted and turned using either the expansion or contraction mode
- Universal Mini Cole Chuck Jaw Set - 6006
- Special Fasteners
- Standard Rubber Bumpers
Compliance and Restrictions
Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.