The NOVA 35018 Sharpening Center brings the precision of machine grinding, but without the cost. It combines the traditional grinding jig and the powerful finger grind jig into one versatile sharpening tool. Designed to be lightweight but rigid, your hand will feel the grind instead of the holder. The finger grind attachment gives you enormous capacity for large chisels up to 1 in. The slideway makes the dressing easy since the wheel is perfectly flat and parallel. The best grinding principles are used as the carriage minimizes contact with the wheel and reduces heating while retaining its hardness and edge. It is able to handle spindle and bowl gouges, parting tools, skew chisels, scraping tools plus woodworking chisels. Achieve true and precise machine grinding with NOVA s Sharpening Center, delivering all the advantages of a grinding machine to your bench grinder.
- Precision sharpening with controlled slideway gives you the benefit of a grinding machine at your bench grinder
- Finger grind attachment can revive chisels up to 1 in and is lightweight so that it feels like an extension of your hand enabling the feel and control of the grind
- Achieve precise angle setting with notched scales throughout to find your favorite grind angle
- Top plate is easily removable and reassembled to complete different types of sharpening
- Slideway makes dressing easy since the wheel is perfectly parallel and flat
- Sharpening Center - 35018
- Sliding Platform
- Adjustable Arm
- Finger Grind Unit - 35053
Compliance and Restrictions
This product can expose you to Wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.