The NOVA 23079 Universal Chuck Spanner is a handy all-in-one tool that is an economic way to have a dedicated solution for your chuck adjusting needs. It has a thin section which makes it easy to position it on the chuck insert between the chuck and the lathe. The long handle length also provides enough force and good leverage. The Universal Spanner features four different chuck functions and should be an automatic choice in your chuck toolkit.
- Fits all NOVA chucks for easy and fast loosening and is designed to make it to unscrew the chuck from the lathe spindle
- It can be used as a body grip handle for original NOVA chuck, SuperNova and SuperNova2 chuck
- It is contoured to the chuck body to provide maximum support and no damage to the chuck when strong leverage needs to be applies to loosen
- Easiest and most convenient way to remove NOVA dedicated thread chucks from the lathe spindle
- Hard wearing and heat treated steel ensures durability and long life
- Universal Chuck Spanner - 23079