Complete with a tie-down strap, screws, and securing brackets, NOCO's Battery Box will not corrode or shatter, and is molded of rigid polyethylene to protect your battery from sun and salt water.
Snap-top battery boxes are manufactured using the highest quality injection molded polypropylene plastic. The snap-top design effectively collects electrolytes, allows ventilation, secures and locks lid to prevent accidental contact of underground battery terminals. This box is resistant to ultra-violet exposure as well.
- Heavy-duty grade battery box for Automotive, Marine, RV and more, designed for a single group 27 battery
- Unique patented design features locking tabs to securely fasten the lid to the base, reinforced handles to prevent cracking during relocation, and vent caps to limit water entry
- Impact resistant down to minus 20 degrees Fahrenheit, withstands acid, gas, oil and other contaminants, and immune to UV exposure for rugged environments
- Limits water entry, effectively collects battery acid, allows adequate ventilation, and protects against accidental contact of battery terminals, keeping your battery safe
- Meets United States Coast Guard (USCG) Code of Federal Regulations 183420 and American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) E-107 specifications
- Group 27 Snap-Top Battery Box (Black) - HM327BK