The GEN4 On-Board Battery Charger offers the perfect mix of high-technology and rugged construction. With a fully-sealed, waterproof housing, the GEN4 can be mounted directly onto a variety of applications, including boats and a wide range of equipment. Guided by an onboard microcomputer, the GEN4 monitors battery activity for safe and efficient charging, automatically minimizes energy consumption and provides redundant levels of safety protection, including spark-proof technology, as well as reverse polarity and overcharge protection.
The GEN4's small and space-efficient design makes it easy to mount directly in your boat or other equipment. Even with its small size, it has the power you need for fast charging for four batteries at once, and is highly compatible in wet environments with its 100% waterproof housing. Combine with the GCP1 AC Port Plug with Extension Cord to create an easy plug-in from an AC outlet for no-hassle overnight recharging.
The GCP1 is an AC Port Plug (not included) with an integrated extension cord (16 inches) that offers optimal flexibility and ease of installation. It can mount to the exterior of any vehicle to make the charging port accessible in a more convenient location. Quickly plug-n-play with any extension cord and requires zero cord modifications or hand wiring. Rated for use at 13 Amps, 125 volts, UL certified and fits into any standard 2 inch hole size.
- 40 Amps (10 Amps per bank) Smart On-Board Battery Charger for 12V batteries that charges and maintains all types of lead-acid batteries from 25 to 230Ah, including Wet, Gel, MF, and AGM
- Safe design does not generate sparks, protects against reverse battery hookup, short circuit, open circuit, overheat, overcurrent and does not overcharge the battery
- 100% waterproof design is completely sealed to protect against the most extreme environments and rated at IP68
- Rapid Charging Technology charges batteries 2X faster than traditional battery chargers in a compact, lightweight form factor
- Onboard processor makes important charging decisions so you don't have to
- Optimization mechanism stabilizes internal battery chemistry for increased performance and longevity
- Maintenance Plus keeps the battery fully charged without overcharging, indefinitely
- Interactive design alters the charging process based on organic battery feedback
- Recovery mechanism applies a high-voltage pulse charge when low-voltage, sulfation or lost capacity is detected
- Firewall protection for built-in redundant levels of safety protection, which automatically detects abnormal charging conditions
- Non-igniting and temperature controlled for safe and worry-free operation, conforming to UL 1236 marine ignition protection and USCG-33 CFR 183.410 requirements
- GEN Series 40 Amp 4-Bank Onboard Battery Charger - GEN4
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer and Birth Defect/Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product