The MK-1590 Stone Rail Saw has been designed and built to exacting standards for the professional tradesman. The extruded aluminum rail system provides straight and accurate cuts, with a vibration-free rail system fitted with anti-wear nylon slides to prevent damage to the work piece during any cutting application.
The MK-1590 features a unique hold-down system that permits slab cuts both vertically and horizontally, and comes with maintenance-free steel-rollers that provide effortless tracking.
- Powerful 15 amp direct drive motor delivers reliable cutting performance
- Long 130 in. cutting length for large material cuts
- Tilting head for precise 45 degree miter cuts up to 2-1/4 in. deep
- Lightweight precision extruded aluminum rails provide accurate and even tracking during all cutting operations
- Replaceable slip-on rail pads protect the material surface from scratches and dings during use
- Precision maintenance-free bearings provide smooth and reliable tracking of the cutting head
- MK-1590 1.75 HP 12 in. Stone Rail Saw - 166105
- (2) 72 in. Rail Sets
- (4) Parallel Spreader Brackets
- Rail Connector Plate
- (2) Hold Down Clamps