All MK-1600 Series Walk Behind Concrete Saws features one-piece box construction chassis made from 3/16 in. hot-rolled steel that resists flexing and warping during operation. The powder-coated chassis resists peeling and corrosion, and a left or right mountable blade guard cuts within 2 in. of walls and curbs.
Premium MK-1600 Series Concrete Saws feature a built-in depth gauge, built-in tach/hour meter and lifting bail.
- Rugged Honda GX390 Cyclone engine delivers reliable power and performance
- One-piece constructed chassis made from 3/16 in. hot-rolled steel resists flexing and warping
- Cast-aluminum hinged blade guard makes it easy to swap blades or inspect issues
- Stainless-steel water distribution system suppliers water to both sides of the blade
- 18 in. blade guard mountable on either the left or right side of the blade allows for cutting as close as 2 in. to walls and curbs
- 1 in. blade shaft supported by two heavy-duty self-aligning pillow block bearings
- Depth control assembly engineered for smooth, controlled blade insertion
- Positive locking depth control mechanism for precise plunge cuts
- MK-1613H Premium 18 in. Walk Behind Concrete Saw - 160772
- Depth Gauge
- Tach/Hour Meter
- Lifting Bail
Compliance and Restrictions
Cancer -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product