The Milwaukee 3-1/2 in. Full Round Head Framing Nailer features an ultra lightweight magnesium housing to minimize fatigue. A tool-free depth adjustment provides precise depth control to reduce overdriving of nails, while a selectable trigger allows easy selection between bump and sequential fire.
A self-cleaning air filter keeps the tool clear of jobsite contamination, and an adjustable air deflector directs exhaust away from the work area.
- Magnesium housing reduces weight and user fatigue
- Tool-free depth adjustment provides precise depth control to reduce overdriving nails
- Selectable trigger for easy selection between bump and sequential fire
- Self-cleaning air filter keeps tool clear of jobsite contamination
- Adjustable air deflector directs exhaust away from work area
- Removable no-mar tip protects the work surface from aggressive nose pieces if needed
- Adjustable rafter hook allows you to hang the tool from belt, pouches or 2 x 4
- 3-1/2 in. Pneumatic Full Round Head Framing Nailer - 7200-20