Winner of the Taunton's Tool Guide 2008 Reader's Choice Award!
Milwaukee's rotating handle Orbital Super Sawzall Reciprocating Saw provides the ultimate power and versatility in a recip saw. Fitted with a rotating 360 degree handle with locking positions in 45 degree increments, the tool can continuously rotate without having to go back to its starting position. While rotating, the trigger can be activated to provide optimal user grip and comfort during various angled cutting applications.
The saw features a high powered 13 amp Milwaukee built motor for fast orbital cutting action, and a variable speed trigger with up to 3,000 SPM with speed dial that allows users to set precise speeds for repetitive cuts. A QUICK-LOK blade clamp offers fast and easy blade changes, and counter-balance construction reduces vibration for improved comfort during operation.
- Fully rotating 360 degree handle allows cutting at various angles with maximum control and comfort
- Rugged 13 amp Milwaukee built motor delivers up to 3,000 SPM
- Variable speed trigger with speed dial allows precise speed control settings for repetitive cuts
- Counter balanced design reduces overall vibration for improved comfort and control
- Orbital cutting action improves cutting performance in a variety of materials
- QUIK-LOK blade clamp system makes it easy to change out blades
- 360 Degree Rotating Handle Orbital Super Sawzall Reciprocating Saw - 6523-21
- Carrying Case