Milwaukee 6370-21 8 in. Metal Cutting Saw with CaseMilwaukee Model: miln6370-21
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 6370-21 8 in. Metal Cutting Saw with Case
- Durable blade shield with integral chiptank deflects/collects hot chips and sparks
- Dry-cut technology provides faster, cleaner, more affordable metal cutting
- Plunge lever for fast, effective plunge cuts
- Exclusive quick-release shield latch for fast waste disposal and blade changes
- 2-9/16 in. cut depth for one-pass cuts through most common materials
- Powerful 13 amp, 3,700 RPM motor
- Premium cermet-tipped blades cut faster, cleaner, and longer than other carbide-tipped or friction blades
- 8 in. Metal Cutting Saw with Case - 6370-21
- Circular Saw Blade
- Hex Blade Wrench
- Carrying Case
- Product Manual
cuts fast clean blades last along time.
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878