Milwaukee 6238-20 Deep Cut Portable 2-Speed Band Saw (AC/DC)Milwaukee Model: miln6238-20
Last 1 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 6238-20 Deep Cut Portable 2-Speed Band Saw (AC/DC)
- Powerful 11 Amp motor provides maximum performance and durability
- Job Site Armor technology provides long lasting rugged protection
- All metal direct drive delivers maximum tool life while requiring less servicing than chain drives
- Gear protecting clutch extends the gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups
- Slimmer motor housing increases users line of site to offer superior cutting accuracy
- Balanced body design offers a higher level of comfort and control over the tool
- Lightweight 14.5 lbs. design reduces user fatigue and increases control over the band saw
- Tool-free locking adjustable shoe allows the user to quickly adjust from an extended shoe to no shoe in seconds
- Debris protection system delivers longer pulley life by removing dust and debris during use
- Industry's largest cutting capacity of 5 in. x 5 in. for a wide range of versatility
- Deep Cut Portable 2-Speed Band Saw (AC/DC) - 6238-20
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878