Milwaukee 5446-21 SDS-Max Demolition HammerModel: miln5446-21
Last 1 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 5446-21 SDS-Max Demolition Hammer
- 14 amp, 1300 MWO Milwaukee motor provides best-in-class power and highest overload protection
- Heavy duty crank piston mechanism delivers hard hitting performance with 8.8 ft-lbs. impact energy
- 2-speed impact mode allows user to reduce beats per minute (2,200 BPM) for light materials
- Constant power technology maintains drilling speed and power when the tool is under load
- AVS anti-vibration system actively reduces user vibration and increases productivity
- Variable position chisel stop fixes the chisel in 12 different positions for various applications
- D-handle provides optimal grip and control for chiseling applications
- SDS-Max Demolition Hammer - 5446-21
We will be ordering more for another project coming up next month
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878