Big Hawg hole cutters are specifically designed for drilling large holes in rough wood applications with the speed and longevity that HVAC, plumbing, and other professional contractors require. Arbor sold separately.
- Aggressive tooth geometry for up to ten times faster cutting than other hole saws
- Deep gullets for easy plug removal
- Three hardened steel teeth provide maximum durability against unintended nail impacts
- Cuts up to 600 holes in wood without needing to be re-sharpened
- 1-3/8 in. Big Hawg Hole Cutter - 49-56-9110
- Big Hawg Pilot Bit