Milwaukee 49-20-0001 Collated MagazineModel: miln49-20-0001
This item is temporarily out of stock. Want an email when it’s back in stock?
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 49-20-0001 Collated Magazine
- Screw Length Adjustment: Allows for easy adjustment and is compatible with all major brands of screws up to 2 in.
- Tapered Nose Design: Provides closer access to tight corners
- Screw Depth Adjustment: Easy screw depth adjustment that is flush to the top of the magazine to reduce accidental actuation
- Strip Insert Guide: Designed to feed screw strips smoothly
- Dedicated solution for the 2866 M18 FUEL Drywall Screw Gun
- (2) PR2 Bit
Man it works fast and feels good when it drives true. I can get it to work consistently for long periods but I will throw a screw every now and then as is always the case when I was use collated screws. I believe it's because I'm not putting even pressure on it. Which is especially hard to do when your moving it all around the wall.
It's not possible to drive screws straight any closer than about 1" to the edge due to the shape of it. If ever you feel you need to do that you'll need to have another drill handy or switch the head back to the cone for those applications.
I had to watch a video to see how to correctly install it because the manual is vague in that regard. If it's set up incorrectly it will not work correctly.
My biggest issue is that I can't find the replacement Phillips bits anywhere. I see model# 48-30-1000 in the manual but that item doesn't exist on the site, in stores, or on Amazon.
Bottom line is that it works well consistently. These type of guns are difficult to use in general but this is just as good as any I've used. Better than most even.
Compared to his Ridgid this tool has smoother operation,less jams and is a lot easier to change screw length not to mention NO CORD FOR THE NEW GUYS TO RUN SCREWS THROUGH!! (Don’t ask how he did it)
Just bought my own so we would have two on each job to make things faster and easier.
Also bought the drywall cut out tool love that thing!