Milwaukee 48-59-1201 M12 Charger and Portable Power SourceModel: miln48-59-1201
We’re sorry, but this item is no longer available.
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 48-59-1201 M12 Charger and Portable Power Source
- Provides convenient, compact charging of all M12 Batteries with Micro-USB Cable from AC Outlet or USB Power Source (3 ft. Cord and Wall Plug Included)
- Charges M12 REDLITHIUM Compact 2.0 Battery in under 3 hours
- 2.1A USB Output Delivers Fast Electronic Device Charging from any M12 Battery (Sold Separately)
- Compact Size Maximizes Portability for Use On and Off the Jobsite
- 2.1A Wall Plug Charges M12 REDLITHIUM 2.0 Battery in Less Than 3 Hours
- Compatible with in-vehicle USB ports for convenient on-the-go charging of M12 Batteries
- 3 ft. Jobsite Tough Micro-USB Braided Cable with Metal Ends
- 3 ft. Micro-USB Cable
- 2.1A Wall Charger 48-59-1202
a) you occasionally need DC power to a small device with a USB connector while using your Milwaukee 12v tools
b) you occasionally need to CHARGE your 12v Milwaukee batteries and don't need a quick charger, but really could use a small one
I have one of these in a Packout kit with the Milwaukee battery powered soldering iron. More often used as a charger, since a regular Milwaukee 12v charger won't fit in the same Packout kit, but this USB one does!