Milwaukee 2863-20 M18 FUEL with ONEKEY High Torque Impact Wrench 1/2 in. Friction Ring (Tool Only)Milwaukee Model: miln2863-20
Product Features & specs :
Milwaukee 2863-20 M18 FUEL with ONEKEY High Torque Impact Wrench 1/2 in. Friction Ring (Tool Only)
- Up to 1400 ft-lbs. of nut-busting torque and 1,000 ft-lbs. of fastening torque
- ONE-KEY functionality allows users to program speed settings and maximum torque ranges
- Bolt Removal Mode provides maximum torque to break fasteners free, then slows to 750 RPM for controlled removal
- Friction ring for easy, tool free socket changes
- Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and protects against drops
- LED light illuminates work area
- Most compact high torque impact wrench in its class (8.39 in. in length)
- ONE-KEY security helps locate lost or stolen tools and remotely disable their use until recovered
- Remove stubborn and high-torque fasteners up to 2X faster than the competition
- Lightweight design at 7.5 lbs. with battery (not included) reduces user fatigue
- Compatible with all M18 REDLITHIUM battery packs
- M18 FUEL 1/2 in. High-Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring with ONE-KEY (Tool Only) - 2863-20
- Battery and Charger Sold Separately
Q & A :
The warranty period for V28, M12 and M18 Li-Ion Battery Packs is two (2) years from the date of purchase. XC M18 Battery packs carry a (3) year warranty. The warranty period for Ni-Cd Battery Packs, Flashlights, Radios, and Professional Hoists (lever, chain, and electric) is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
*The warranty period for Portable Generators is two (2) years from the date of purchase.
THE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT REMEDIES DESCRIBED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL MILWAUKEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED FOR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state and province to province. In those states that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty applies to the United States, Canada, and Mexico only.
Please call Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation for warranty questions at 800-729-3878