Milwaukee 2780-21 M18 FUEL Cordless 4-1/2 in. - 5 in. Paddle Switch Grinder with (1) REDLITHIUM BatteryMilwaukee Model: miln2780-21
Last 5 In Stock
Product Features & specs :
No Cords, No Problem
Cordless grinder with the same performance as corded grinders
The comfortable handle design greatly reduces strain during prolonged use
Same Rugged Design
Constructed using components found in Milwaukee corded grinders
Milwaukee 2780-21 M18 FUEL Cordless 4-1/2 in. - 5 in. Paddle Switch Grinder with (1) REDLITHIUM Battery
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers 8500 RPM of grinding and cutting speed and the power of a corded grinder
- Utilizes the same metal housing and gearing system as Milwaukee high performance corded grinders for ultimate durability
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence optimizes performance and monitors tool to prevent damage from overload conditions
- Large no-lock paddle ensures comfort during long grinding and cutting applications and is fully OSHA compliant
- Tool-free guard adjusts with ease
- The world's first cordless grinder that delivers the performance of a corded grinder
- Compatible with all M18 REDLITHIUM batteries
- M18 FUEL 4-1/2 in. - 5 in. Grinder with No-Lock Paddle Switch - 2780-20
- (1) M18 REDLITHIUM XC Extended Capacity 5 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery - 48-11-1850
- M18 / M12 Multi-Voltage Lithium-Ion Battery Charger - 48-59-1812
- (1) 5 in. Type 27 Guard
- Flange Nuts
- (1) Spanner Wrench
- Blow-Molded Case
The weight balance feels good. I really like the quick adjustment for the guard. This thing cuts through 1/2" rebar so quick I was surprised. Another feature I like is that when you release the paddle handle the blade stops immediately. Really a nice feature.
Very happy with this purchase. Milwaukee tools are worth the premium over the stuff you find at the discount big box store.
over 2 years ago
I will now be able to concentrate on the task at hand. And this cordless grinder will be an extension of my hand.
Q & A :
I assume that this tool uses thin cutoff in addition to other thicker wheels for steel and concrete?
Do you have anything for concrete
carbide grinding wheel for stone and concrete. Use cotton reinforced wheels for non-ferrous metals.
Type 27 Reinforced 1/8" thick or less Cut-Off Wheels are suited for small cut-off and shallow notching operations only.