M18 FUEL SWITCH PACK Sectional Drum System is the first drain cleaning solution that combines the benefits of sectional and drum machines, creating the single most versatile and mobile machine on the market. Tackling the most frequent challenge of any drain cleaning application, getting the machine onto the job, the SWITCH PACK System utilizes a modular design with backpack straps for the easiest transport to any roof, drain, crawl space, or cleanout. The tool-free drum connection allows users to quickly interchange between cable sizes, or add a second drum to reach 100 down the line. All SWITCH PACK drums are fully enclosed providing the best protection against mess. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers more clearing power than corded competitors for tough jobs through 4 in. drain lines. REDLINK PLUS intelligence improves control with an integrated drum brake, slowing the machine up to 5X faster than competitor drums. The REDLITHIUM battery pack powers through multiple jobs on a single charge, delivering cordless mobility, safety, and power supply to the drain cleaning industry.
- SWITCH PACK Drums: Interchange and connect various cable drums up to 100 ft.
- Built-In Backpack Straps: Easiest Transport
- Integrated Drum Brake: Electronically slows drum up to 5 times faster than competitor drum machines
- Electronic Foot Pedal With Non-Slip Grip: Maximum Durability
- Fully Enclosed Drum: Best Protection and Mess Containment
- Drain Line Capacity: 100 ft. x 1/2 in. Inner Core Cable; 100 ft. x 5/8 in. Open Wind Cable
- SWITCH PACK Drum Capacity: 75 ft. x 5/16 in. Inner Core Cable; 50 ft. x 3/8 in. and 1/2 in. Inner Core Cable; 50 ft. x 5/8 in. Open Wind Cable
- (1) M18 FUEL SWITCH PACK Powered Base
- (1) SWITCH PACK Drum w/ Anchor Cable (47-53-2775)
- (1) 3/8 in. x 50 ft. Inner Core Coupling Cable w/ RUST GUARD Plating (48-53-2773)
- (1) 5PC Medium Cable Head Attachment Kit w/ RUST GUARD Plating (48-53-2790)
- (1) M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1850)
- (1) M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)